TTuesday, April 19 is world simpsons day There were a number of tributes on social networks from millions of fans of Homer, Marge and the rest of the family.
Thirty-five years after its first appearance on television, the series continues to gain fans and add more episodes to its historical run, during which it became famous for its predictions that became true in real life.
What is the most memorable? Simpsons moments? We chose our predictions, and they all came true.
Top Five Simpsons Predictions
- 9/11 Attacks: In the Season 9 episode of “New York vs. Homer,” Bart shows a flyer with a “9” next to the silhouette of the Twin Towers, which make up the number “11,” making the events of September 11th the number one. History of the terrible attacks.
- President Donald Trump: In Season 11, in the episode “Bart to the Future,” Lisa Simpson replaces Trump as President of the United States of America.
- Ebola epidemic: In the episode “Lisa Saxophone” of season 9, Marge advises Bart to read a book called “Strange George and the Ebola Virus.”
- Neymar’s injury in the World Cup Brazil 2014: In the episode “You don’t have to live as a referee” from Season 25, Homer is the World Cup referee and suffers from the injury of the Brazil star in the middle of the match.
- Russia’s War Against the West: In Season 9’s episode of “Dizzy Simpson,” Lenin is resurrected, and Homer unleashes a global conflict. Russia became the USSR again, declaring war on the United States.